Today is Halloween. Every year countless Americans pay good money to have actors dressed in costumes jump out at them at "haunted" houses. While some people are genuinely frightened by these Halloween attractions, others know all they are is actors and that there are many real things to be frightened.
The following is a list of real things to be frightened of today and every day.
- Neurological disorders
- Degenerative eye diseases
- America's failing education system
- Loosing your home and becoming homeless
- Global warming/climate change
- Nuclear weapons
- Volcanic explosion which results in climate change
- Drunk drivers
- Degradation of the global economy